Significantly increase productivity with the addition of a second bridge: simultaneously cut separate jobs on a single bed with a single operator. Available on the 80X Series, 120X Series and 160X Series, the OMAX DualBRIDGE option is ideal for high output, high-capacity jobs, or shops with limited facility space. Retrofittable to existing 80X Series, 120X Series, and 160X Series, two sets of the Intelli-MAX® Software Suite on two computers control each bridge autonomously, allowing for two discrete, independent cutting jobs to take place simultaneously.
For further information and orders, please contact 01257 248480.
- Each bridge has the same precision as the standard single bridge OMAX JetMachining® Center
- Automatic bridge collision detection
- Each bridge can use any of the precision OMAX cutting head options for maximum versatility
- You can have different accessories on each bridge, e.g. a Tilt-A-Jet® on one bridge and an A-Jet® on the other bridge
- Up to four cutting heads on one machine
- Eliminate down times & setup times: With a DualBRIDGE System you don’t need to stop cutting to load or unload material
- Redundancy increases productivity: one bridge can continue cutting while the other undergoes annual inspection
- Can use both bridges to cut one large part at the same time, greatly reducing cutting times
- Small footprint: all the features of a second waterjet machine for the space of a pump
- Acquire the fastest cutting configuration with multiple cutting heads and pumps on one machine