MAXIEM Direct Drive Pump
With thousands installed worldwide, the MAXIEM® Direct Drive Pump is proven to provide reliable performance in any work environment. Utilising the same variable frequency drive technology as the market-leading OMAX EnduroMAX® pump, the MAXIEM Direct Drive Pump has the flexibility to vary the motor RPM to cover both low and high pressure operation. The pump’s three cylinders are coordinated to provide a smooth high pressure output flow, without significant pressure fluctuations. The cutting power of any waterjet system is not motor horsepower or even pump pressure, but nozzle horsepower, or JetPower™.
The MAXIEM Direct Drive Pump, due to its high efficiency, delivers some of the highest JetPower in the industry. The pump’s simple design with a minimum footprint makes it easy to install and maintain, while its eco-friendly design provides quiet and clean operation.
For further information and orders, please contact 01257 248480.
- Simple industry-proven and robust pump design
- Highly reliable design capable of over 500 cutting hours between maintenance cycles
- Variable Frequency Drive reduces startup power consumption and maximises operating flexibility
- Continuous 50,000 psi operation for faster part processing
- One of the lowest pump operating noise levels in the industry
- Optional Water Recycling System for closed loop operation
- Integrated charge pump with pressure tank
- Available in 20 hp, 30 hp, and 40 hp models
- Increased productivity with operating efficiencies up to 85%
- The MAXIEM DualPUMP option boosts power up to 80 hp
- Advanced direct drive pump technology lowers operating costs and increases pump operating life
- Continuously adjustable VFD technology significantly expands pump capabilities by controlling output flow rate and pressure
- Lower overall energy costs compared to inefficient intensifier pump designs
- Simple design provides easy access to all major components
- Direct drive pump technology delivers the highest JetPower in the industry for faster and more efficient cutting
- Environmentally “green” system with quiet and clean operation and low electrical consumption
- Made in the USA alongside the MAXIEM JetMachining® Center for maximum compatibility