OMAX 80X Series
The OMAX 80X Series is a robust and reliable abrasive waterjet system available in several length variants designed for your specific needs. The bridge-style 80X Series is ideal for cutting larger or multiple part projects in a variety of materials. The 80X Series employs the innovative patent-pending Intelli-TRAX® linear drive technology designed exclusively for the abrasive waterjet environment, ensuring superior accuracy and high durability for greater productivity and profitability.
For further information and orders, please contact 01257 248480.
- Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any abrasivejet in the industry and is backed by our exclusive Intelli-MAX® Software with real world cutting data
- Programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET®5i Nozzle Assembly can boost cutting productivity and process efficiency
- Increase machining capacity with optional DualBRIDGE system
- Low maintenance, high reliability scissor-style hard plumbing
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit.
- High efficiency Generation 4 EnduroMAX pump systems available up to 100hp with operating efficiencies up to 90%
- Rapid Water Level Control for quiet and clean submerged cutting
- Bulk Abrasive Feed Assembly transports garnet from the assembly’s large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located at the Motorized Z-Axis
- Shipped pre-assembled and factory-tested
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals to glass
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- No tool changes and minimal fixturing reduces setup by 50% or more
- No additional water required for pump cooling
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floorspace utilisation
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- No noxious gases, liquid and oils used in, or caused by, the machining process
- EnduroMAX pump technology delivers the highest nozzle horsepower in the industry for faster and more efficient cutting
- Completes most work below 80 dBA at one meter for submerged cutting
- Environmentally “green” system with quiet and clean operation with low electrical consumption
- Highly robust and reliable pump design capable of over 1000 hours between maintenance