Precision Optical Locator
The Precision Optical Locator (POL) is an accessory that combines hardware and software technology to allow you to quickly and easily determine the location of parts on the machining table or features on existing parts or materials. The POL includes a compact video camera mounted to the Z-axis to precisely locate points, edges, or holes on a piece of material placed on the OMAX JetMachining® Center’s cutting table. The POL’s software is integrated with Intelli-MAX® MAKE, providing you the interface to view the live video feed from the camera and apply alignment tools to measure and locate features.
For further information and orders, please contact 01257 248480.
- High definition camera with microscope lens to zoom in on material features, locate, and select points with the software’s precision crosshair alignment tool
- Video image of featured location can be saved for quality control records
- Light ring illuminates viewing area
- When used with OMAX Watcher Utility, the POL allows remote machine monitoring and shutdown
- Includes two camera tripods, a 250-inch ethernet cable, and a sturdy accessory carrying case
- Camera resolution up to 2592 x 1944 pixels
- Video/optical locating system eliminates the need for cumbersome point location using time consuming dial indicators
- Video monitoring and software functions measure the location of material features to prepare for secondary machining, such as drilling in the center of a disk
- Pick up locating points without the operator leaving the control console