Variable Speed Solids Removal System
The programmable Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) provides precise control over abrasive evacuation rate, direction, and duration to efficiently remove garnet from the abrasive waterjet catcher tank. The VS-SRS gives the operator the ability to program flow rate and direction. The controller’s programmability provides greater garnet removal than comparable fixed speed units. An optimized fluid return trough increases settling time and minimizes abrasive volume returning to the tank. The OMAX VS-SRS works on both OMAX and MAXIEM® JetMachining® Centers, from the smallest to the largest table sizes.
For further information and orders, please contact 01257 248480.
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) provides programmable flow rate and direction reversal for optimal abrasive removal
- 3/4 yard hopper that includes liner for ease of removing garnet from hopper
- Optimised fluid return trough minimises abrasive volume returning to the tank
- Suction line flushing feature
- UL, CE and CSA compliant
- Built-in GFCI protection
- Garnet removal rate as high as 5.6 lbs/min
- Provides an easy, economical way to clean the Catcher Tank with minimal downtime for maintenance
- Uses only 21sq ft of floor space
- Productively removes both large and fine particles