See the first light industrial waterjet on the market, the OMAX ProtoMAX. The compact machine footprint combined with its comprehensive versatility makes the ProtoMAX an ideal abrasive waterjet for education classrooms, light manufacturing and R&D.
Presenters to include:
- Dave Fuller, Project Manager for ProtoMAX
- Jessica Velador, Customer Service ProtoMAX
Thursday, June 25, 2020
9:00 to 10:00 PST (16:00 to 17:00 GMT)
In this virtual trade show we’ll be specifically looking at how the ProtoMAX fits so well into a academic setting. We’ll preview:
- Ease-of-use operation of the waterjet from software to cutting
- Curriculum guides for seamless integration of the waterjet into your program
- Free software for any classroom size
- And much more
Though the event will focus on academic applications, it will be open to all.