Advanced, cost-effective, wet abrasive blast cleaning technology.
Aquajet are pleased to announce their collaboration with SandBOT – the new high powered, abrasive cleaning system. Designed and developed in Poland, this new innovative technology is now available to the UK market.
- The highly efficient wet abrasive blast system employs a mixture or air, water and garnet through an extending hose and nozzle to the chosen surface for excellent cleaning results.
- This multi-purpose and portable pneumatic system reduces dust emissions by 95%.
- The method does not damage the material structure and offers a reliable, versatile and efficient hydro-blasting system.
Using highly pressured water, air and abrasive, this surface preparation system offers safe and effective dust-free cleaning to the engineering and construction industries.
|Tank Volume||100 I|
|Weight (dry abrasive)||150kg|
|Water consumption:||2-6 I/min|
|Abrasive consumption:||max 2-6kg/min|
|Abrasive type:||standard sand type abrasive|
|Abrasive jet pressure:||3-8 bar|
|Pressure & Air consumption:||3-8 bar; 3-7m3/min|
This surface preparation system is incredibly versatile and environmentally friendly offering sophisticated, multi-purpose cleaning capabilities. SandBOT is able to work in harsh off-shore conditions such as on drilling vessels, submarines and cargo carriers, as well as less hostile environments such as construction sites and factory settings. SandBOT can easily clear or remove traffic marks from highways and is highly effective at removing graffiti from any surface. The abrasive blasting method has also been used for the removal of underwater flora!
Main advantages of SandBOT:
- Environmentally friendly, portable, efficient and cost effective
- A wide range of abrasives can be used including: garnet, copper, livine, synthetic and also spent garnet. The abrasive does not have to be dry to use in this blasting system!
- High efficiency – the wet abrasive particles are heavier allowing for greater kinetic energy and limited dust emissions.
- Extended hose and nozzle life due to lower friction provided by the water.
A wide range of SandBOT applications makes it the most multi-purpose and efficient sand jet cleaning system on the market.
More information: http://www.sandbot.pl/en
Call Aquajet today for further information – 01257 248484
At Aquajet, we take immense pride in our reputation and the glowing customer reviews. We understand that a positive reputation is built on exceptional products, outstanding service and the trust and satisfaction of our valued customers.
"I have found over the years Aquajet have always given 120% in customer service. A pleasure to do business with."
"Absolutely amazing service. Very quick and professional. I will definitely be using this company again."
"Brilliant service from these guys. Clean cuts precision on point. Would recommend."
Rob Carnson (Source: Facebook)