Please contact us if you wish to return an item within 3 working days after delivery. If the item is unused and in its original condition & packaging, we will offer an exchange towards another item at the full order amount less the shipping costs.
Aquajet Machining Systems Ltd accepts and determines exchange/warranty due on returns from Customers using the following guidelines:
To be eligible for full restock credit, returned parts must be:
- Not more than one month old from date of purchase order, and
- Parts must be at the current drawing revision level, and
- Parts must be separated by purchase order (if multiple POs are applicable to the return, and
- Parts must be separated by part number and quantities, and
- A packing list must accompany the return detailing part numbers and quantities being returned, and
- Parts must be packaged in original Aquajet packaging that is unused, undamaged, and in re-sellable, as-new condition, and
- The full return must be insured at and properly packaged to ensure parts are not damaged during transportation to Aquajet.
Full credit less 50% handling fee:
For returned parts which meet all of requirements 1, 2, and 3 above, but which are not properly packaged, separated, and/or accurately listed, a 50% handling fee will be charged against the original purchase price to be credited.
At Aquajet, we take immense pride in our reputation and the glowing customer reviews. We understand that a positive reputation is built on exceptional products, outstanding service and the trust and satisfaction of our valued customers.
"I have found over the years Aquajet have always given 120% in customer service. A pleasure to do business with."
"Absolutely amazing service. Very quick and professional. I will definitely be using this company again."
"Brilliant service from these guys. Clean cuts precision on point. Would recommend."
Rob Carnson (Source: Facebook)