Other OMAX Machines
OMAX 120X Series
The large format bridge-style 120X Series JetMachining Centers are ideal for full scale production of large or multiple part projects. Available in a variety of machine lengths, each model features the advanced patent-pending high-precision Intelli-TRAX® linear drive technology designed exclusively for the abrasive waterjet environment. With innovative accessories such as the DualBRIDGE, Tilt-A-Jet®, A-Jet®, and Rotary Axis, the 120X Series is a robust and versatile system that provides superior performance to maximise productivity and profitability.
For further information and orders, please contact 01257 248480.
- Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any abrasivejet in the industry and is backed by our exclusive Intelli-MAX® Software with real world cutting data
- Programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision OMAX MAXJET®5i Nozzle Assembly can boost cutting productivity and process efficiency
- Increase machining capacity with optional DualBRIDGE system
- Low maintenance, high reliability scissor-style hard plumbing
- Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit.
- High efficiency Generation 4 EnduroMAX pump systems available up to 100 hp with operating efficiencies up to 90%
- Rapid Water Level Control for quiet and clean submerged cutting
- Bulk Abrasive Feed Assembly transports garnet from the assembly’s large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located at the Motorized Z-Axis
- Shipped pre-assembled and factory-tested
- Machines a wide range of materials and thicknesses, from metals to glass
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- No tool changes and minimal fixturing reduces setup by 50% or more
- No additional water required for pump cooling
- Small, efficient footprint for minimal floorspace utilisation
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- No noxious gases, liquid and oils used in, or caused by, the machining process
- EnduroMAX pump technology delivers the highest nozzle horsepower in the industry for faster and more efficient cutting
- Completes most work below 80 dBA at one meter for submerged cutting
- Environmentally “green” system with quiet and clean operation with low electrical consumption
- Highly robust and reliable pump design capable of over 1000 hours between maintenance
Other OMAX Machines
At Aquajet, we take immense pride in our reputation and the glowing customer reviews. We understand that a positive reputation is built on exceptional products, outstanding service and the trust and satisfaction of our valued customers.
"I have found over the years Aquajet have always given 120% in customer service. A pleasure to do business with."
"Absolutely amazing service. Very quick and professional. I will definitely be using this company again."
"Brilliant service from these guys. Clean cuts precision on point. Would recommend."
Rob Carnson (Source: Facebook)